Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: Reveiw




Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation · £8.99


After hearing many good things about this foundation i decided to finally try it out for myself!

I got the shade 'Ivory' (The lightest shade) which i think is a great match for my skin tone. For me I think this foundation has a good coverage, which i like, without looking to cakey. Although, i did notice it wasn't so good for dry skin as it tends to stick to dry patches which can look quite cakey. However apart from the dry patch i had the other day, i don't usually tend to have dry skin, so this isn't an issue for me really.

Whilst using the foundation i found it was lovely to apply to the skin as its quite thick and almost gel-like, which feels moisturizing. Also, unlike most drugstore foundations it didn't have that horrible chemical smell but it actually smelt quite nice.. almost like cucumbers!

Overall, I personally think this is one of the best drugstore foundations i have tried and i would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a good coverage foundation at a reasonable price.

Have you tried the 'Rimmel Wake Me Up' Foundation yet? What did you think?


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs, Brittany, xx


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful review.

    Best wishes, minnja

    www.minnja.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually tried this foundation, but I love all the other ones I have tried from rimmel! Xhttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is my favourite drugstore foundation, I absolutely love it :)

    Lynsey xx
    allsortsandanecdotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the review!

    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it tomorrow i m gonna buy it!!!
    hope to see you on me blog too xoxo

    http://scream-your-mind.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review... I would like to try this product!!!
    Kisses doll and happy WE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it´s sounds very interesting! have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE BLOG.. AM FOLLOWING.. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com INVITING YOU TO BY BLOG GIVEAWAY.. #MUCHLOVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post; I loved it!xo
    Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin’ and I'll follow back! Let me know when you’re done over on my blog:)x
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  11. Came here from my own review of this foundation which you commented on! Glad you bought it I love this foundation! Have to say your blog is gorgeous!

    http://laurakillabean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to love this foundation, i think you always need to change

    TERRIFACE | FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete