January/February wishlist

Hello beaut's!;) Hope you all had a great Christmas and a wonderful start to the new year! I'm happy to be back and blogging and i will be sure to post regularly as before it all got hectic with school and Christmas:)

Recently i have found so many items that i want so i thought what better way to share them all with you than to create a wishlist. There are links to the items if you click on the name of the shop for each one.

Firstly with the new season trend of feminine pastel colours and masculine shapes i came across this gorgeous cream mohair jacket. I have seen a few other jackets like this in other pastel colours like pastel blue and pink but i choose to share this one with you as i think it is my favorite out of them all. This jacket is from 'new look' and costs £54.99.

Recently i got hold of the sample tube of the 'Pore refining solutions instant perfecter' by 'Clinique' as my mum had brought a few Clinique products and didn't think she would use this so gave it to me to test out. This sat in my draw for a couple of months before i actually decided to get it out and use it. However, the other week i got it out and thought id give it a shot. After not seeing any reviews on this i didn't know what to expect but i was rather happy with the product and how well it works. It was like silk smoothing on my skin and covered up any pores i had on my face. I would love to get hold of the full sized product.

Next up i found this beautiful necklace. To be honest i have far to much jewelry so i shouldn't really be adding any more to my collection, but i just cant help it! Especially when i see such stunning pieces like this. This necklace is from 'River Island' and costs £22.00.

With the cold wintry weather i thought id include one of my favorite jumpers to keep warm in style. I already have a similar fluffy cardigan which i love as its the coziest thing ever!! So now iv'e added the jumper to my wishlist for this winter. This fluffy jumper is from 'Topshop' and is £28. However, i have seen many in various different places at various different prices, but the one from Topshop is just my favorite.

Next i have added to my list a lovely pair of acid wash jeans. These are currently on trend and have been spotted on various celebrities but i have to admit some of the acid wash jeans don't look too nice in my opinion. However, i love this pair 'Asos' have to offer at a discounted price of £33, down from £55!

For Christmas i got a new phone so i obviously had to go on a hunt for a nice new case for it and i came across this amazing daisy case. I think this case is absolutely adorable so i think i will definitely be purchasing it when i get the chance. This case is off 'Etsy' and costs £10.14.

I have also decided to include a pair of these cut out ankle boots on my wishlist as although i wasn't 100% keen on these when they first came out, after looking at several different pairs i have actually grown to quite like them. There's still the odd pair i'm not over-keen on, however, i think these ones from 'New look' are one of my favorite pairs.


Are there any pieces you like here? What is on your January or February wishlist?




Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs, Brittany, xx







14 comments:

  1. you've picked up such a lovely things!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post-- love the design with the list and all :)

    i love so many of those items. I think my favorite would have to be high wasited wash skinny jeans as those look best on my figure-- i want to buy a lot more for the spring/summer/ fall and wear them with crop tops or bandeaus.

    I also love that curb chain necklace.. however i would want it to be the statement of my outfit and therefore match it with a more calm outfit and colors.

    Thanks for sharing chica. I am a new follower of yours and would love it if you'd check my page out as well :)

    Rica x0x
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This necklace is soooo lush, I may add it to my wishlist! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about creating my own wishlist but everytime I start to create one I can't help going out and actually buying the stuff! I'm loving that necklace from river island its really nice! That's something id ware x x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    Ps- Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog.Visit and follow my blog, I will do the same as a return.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your picks, especially the necklace and the phone cases (times like these, I really wish I had an iphone, just for the cute cases and all the options for them!--but I can't stay away from my Android! lolz). I'm really lusting over a few MAC lipsticks I want to add to my collection, but i'm limiting my spending until after my trip in March! Thanks for stopping by my blog, don't be a stranger =P

    k.f.c. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my all those clothes are gorgeous! Wish I had the money gahh! I love your blog so I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! If you'd like to check it out and continue it http://laurakillabean.blogspot.ie/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html feel free!

    Hope you had a great week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey,

    lovely wishlist. i love everything..;)adding you via GFC, care to add back

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome post!!!
    love your blog so much!!! *_*
    my blog: Bobby Raffin

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely wish list !

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That River Island Necklace is beautiful!
    I love your blog, so I've nominated you for The Liebster award!
    http://little-grey-fox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete