Rimmel wake me up concealer






Hello beaut's!

Recently i reviewed the 'Rimmel wake me up foundation' after seeing it rated highly on many other blogs. You can look at the review here! I found this such a great foundation so as i was walking past the beauty isle in boots the other day i thought i should try out the concealer too. After using it for a good week or so now i have decided to share with you what i think of the product.

I purchased this in the shade True ivory 101 which i think was a good match to my skin.. maybe a tad dark, but nothing i cant get away with! 
Just like the foundation i think it was quite smooth and soft on the skin which is a bonus for me. 
Also, i think it has quite good coverage, although i wasn't overly impressed with the coverage considering it is a concealer, or maybe that's just my expectations being too high after trying the foundation.
As with the foundation this has that same fresh cucumber kind of smell which i think is lovely.

Have you tried anything from the 'Rimmel wake me up range'?


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs, Brittany, xx



5 comments:

  1. The circles under my eyes are pretty dark so I imagine if this doesn't have the best coverage that it wouldn't be too good for me. My fav is definitely MACs studio fix concealer. It's phenomenal!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concealer for me is better at brightening and highlighting than covering dark circles. I personally don't get much dark circles so for me it does a great job as highlighting.

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely blog dear! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog too!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely review, thank you for sharing it with us. I didn't try it yet, but might give it a go.
    Have a great weekend.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the post, Brittany! Sorry it took me so long to follow you but I've done it now, I would appreciate it if you followed me back, thank you!

    Tayla xx

    tayladawson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete